Now I have two homes and a time share…
Virtually speaking, anyway. I have this blog, my new ODU blog, and Travis is nice enough to let me play around in The Hog’s Head. Now, I have to admit, I’m a little unsure of what to do with this place… The gaming and research stuff I’ve posted here in the past will now take place over at the new ODU site. Outside of movie reviews and the occasional post on politics, I don’t talk about much else around here. Harry Potter content is pretty exclusive to THH.
Anyone have suggestions about what to do? Think I should just move everything over? Or do you have suggestions for things to talk about here?
And the crappy thing is that I finally found a theme that I really like here… Oooohhh, the irony!
|gta videos on District 9 Review…|
|grand theft auto v on District 9 Review…|
|grand theft auto v on Lego Batman|
|trucos de juegos par… on District 9 Review…|
|comprar juegos para… on Lego Batman|
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: "Let the slobs march. That's what we have this place for. To keep the slobs away." POTUS explaining his feelings abou… 1 week ago
- RT @rebeccaballhaus: Trump won’t post WH visitor logs, citing “security risks,” & says move will save taxpayers $70K by 2020. One Mar-a-La… 1 week ago
- RT @wilw: This is your reminder that the Attorney General of the United States committed perjury during his confirmation and Congress doesn… 1 week ago
- RT @Cubs: Raise your own flag! RT this by 5 p.m. CDT for your chance to win a Replica Championship Banner! https://t.co/Bxtm40AQ6K 2 weeks ago
- RT @ProPublica: EPA Chief Pruitt's move rejecting his scientists' advice to ban a pesticide? That's exactly what the pesticide maker, DowC… 4 weeks ago