Now I have two homes and a time share…
Virtually speaking, anyway. I have this blog, my new ODU blog, and Travis is nice enough to let me play around in The Hog’s Head. Now, I have to admit, I’m a little unsure of what to do with this place… The gaming and research stuff I’ve posted here in the past will now take place over at the new ODU site. Outside of movie reviews and the occasional post on politics, I don’t talk about much else around here. Harry Potter content is pretty exclusive to THH.
Anyone have suggestions about what to do? Think I should just move everything over? Or do you have suggestions for things to talk about here?
And the crappy thing is that I finally found a theme that I really like here… Oooohhh, the irony!
|gta videos on District 9 Review…|
|grand theft auto v on District 9 Review…|
|grand theft auto v on Lego Batman|
|trucos de juegos par… on District 9 Review…|
|comprar juegos para… on Lego Batman|
- Join my team at @sundogtweets! Need someone who can combine design thinking and strategic thinking. #UX #strategy sundoginteractive.com/careers?utm_ca… 1 month ago
- RT @DLin71: Live photo of Trump and Sanders celebrating https://t.co/gdEfWasWjn 3 months ago
- My team @sundogtweets is looking for a writer! #contentmarketing #ContentStrategy sundoginteractive.com/careers#op-103… 3 months ago
- #UX #Contentstrategy @sundogtweets is hiring interns for this summer, including a Content/UX intern for my team! bit.ly/1PURorb 3 months ago
- RT @jaysonst: A stunner from MLB. Chase Utley suspended for next 2 games. Even more bizarre now that he was called safe https://t.co/fgxb7T… 7 months ago