Now I have two homes and a time share…
Virtually speaking, anyway. I have this blog, my new ODU blog, and Travis is nice enough to let me play around in The Hog’s Head. Now, I have to admit, I’m a little unsure of what to do with this place… The gaming and research stuff I’ve posted here in the past will now take place over at the new ODU site. Outside of movie reviews and the occasional post on politics, I don’t talk about much else around here. Harry Potter content is pretty exclusive to THH.
Anyone have suggestions about what to do? Think I should just move everything over? Or do you have suggestions for things to talk about here?
And the crappy thing is that I finally found a theme that I really like here… Oooohhh, the irony!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
|Vikas on “Narrative Multitas…|
|revgeorge on Perfect Example of Glenn Beck…|
|Matt on Perfect Example of Glenn Beck…|
|Dave the Longwinded on Perfect Example of Glenn Beck…|
|Dave the Longwinded on Now I have two homes and a tim…|
- RT @MrAlanCooper: Yesterday's companies treat UX designers like a Greek chorus: On the sidelines, narrating the action. This doesn't really… 6 hours ago
- Teachers should be given combat pay for this. RT @billwolff: I had to venture into Blackboard today. Now I need a shower. 1 day ago
- Two year old girls sings "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town." @PearlJam. So awesome. themarysue.com/two-year-old-g… 1 day ago
- RT @EveryTweet_Ever: #FF total strangers 1 day ago
- Think of it more as re-prioritizing the day's tasks. RT @angela757: My cat wants to make sure I have zero productivity today. 2 days ago